Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What are you?

So, over the weekend, I had the chance to make Apple Bread for a friend of mine out in Idaho. She will receive the deliciousness this week and I hope she likes it.

Since then, I've heard from another friend - the ever amazingly awesome DJ Caps and plan on making her something scrumdiddliupmtious soon! I say soon, and not immediately for a couple reasons:
1. I'm at work, and am not a total social worker slacker. For this reason, as much as I'd like to spend my days watching Glee on hulu.com (flippin' LOVE this show), eating kiwis (ALWAYS the right choice), and exploring my cook books for desserty superbness - I actually have other things I need to do with my time.
2. I don't know what the PERFECT dessert for DJ Caps would be. I find myself listing bits of her personality and things that she likes/dislikes in order to unlock her secret-super-awesome-inner-baked goodness.

I'm trying to answer the question... "If DJ Caps were a dessert, what would she be?" For those who read The Golden Compass, I'm trying to match DJ Caps up with her daemon... only instead of some fuzzy animal, I'd like to use flour and chocolate. Maybe some peanut butter, cause she's saucy.
Seriously, DJ Caps is an aspiring screen writer, PHENOMENAL musician, and one of the greatest creators of mix CDs I've ever met - so this dessert has to be special. She also protected me during my first drive-by... anyone know of any bullet proof edition chocolate chip cookies?

And so, dear Blogosphere Folks.... think of someone you know... or think of someone you DON'T know, but would like to! What is that person's perfect dessert? For example, Hulk Hogan is CLEARLY a fan of brownies with extra melted chocolate and crushed walnuts.... and I don't mean cake-style brownies... I mean gooey-warm, practially chocolate soup brownies. Cause he's mother f*ckin' Hulk Hogan and he just man handles whatever messy dessert put in front of him!

Okay, now your turn! Again, my favorite response will have some home baked goodness delivered post haste!

No comments:

Post a Comment