Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Prophet Sadiekins

I am a cutey-patootie Jewish girl. And don't argue with that. Seen "Will & Grace"? I'm Grace, but with a way hotter rack & bootie... I'm serious, I even lived with a very clean gay guy once... and I notice he may read this, so, "HI!!! Jay & I put your big, white cupboard thing on the side of the road today because it's falling apart."

Where was I? Oh, yes... I'm a cute Jew.
Yom Kippur begins at sundown, so I'll be fasting, praying, and doing the best I can to be inscribed in the Book of Life by sundown tomorrow. Here's hoping.
However, though I may subscribe the religion of Judaism, I listen to the wisdom that is the Prophet Sadiekins.
She is a wise, and all knowing prophet. She can make you a quilt lickity-split, or a tire size pumpkin whoopie pie without breaking a sweat (it's true -I've seen her do it), and will not hesitate to throw some 'bows and take off her earrings if a drunk skank tries to stomp her yard.
Any-hoo, the Prophet Sadiekins is one of the more creative souls existing on this planet, and she gives full approval for a social worker run bakery/dessert shop. In fact, she came up with the best slogan I could imagine, so I needed to get it down for interwebby posterity before I forget:

Strong Cupcake Dessert & Bakery Shop
There is no healthy here - only happy.

This was WAY better than my idea for a slogan:
Strong Cupcake Dessert & Bakery Shop
You will want to make out with me, this sh*t is that good.

We also discussed the chance that one night per week, Strong Cupcake would become a bar serving dessert flavored drinkities! Yummy, fruity martinis, dessert liquers for all! As spoken by the Prophet Sadiekins, it shall be forever written!

No comments:

Post a Comment